MINI Countryman Open Air
On June 8th MINI will be rolling out the green carpet to welcome in a select group of guests and friends to enjoy a special musical and sensory experience. The night will culminate in a world-exclusive performance by megastar producer, Timbaland and U.S. country singer Michelle Branch. They will perform the world premiere of their new collabo single ‘Getaway'.
We have already given away 5 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event with a complimentary over night stay at the May Fair Hotel post party, but you can catch scenes from the event right here on MINI Space where we will be the first to post pictures, videos and exclusive content from the MINI Countryman Open Air event.
Held in a unique London location the event will have all the party essentials like DJs, dancing, drinks, live music performances from special guests, and will also feature some activities that bring the vibe of "Getaway" into the urban atmosphere.
The night is all about getting the feeling of the a rural and cozy getaway in the heart of a teeming metropolis. Special activities will include knitting workshops and giveaways from knitting collective Wool and the Gang. Party goers will get hands on with the gang, and will go home at the end of the night with a fuzzy reminder of their urban Getaway.
The evening will also include live painting performances by urban painters from STROKE Urban Art fair. STROKE shows urban arts from around the world and at this event their canvas will be a MINI.
The MINI Space team will be reporting live from the event so stay tuned for more info.
To compete to win tickets to the event we asked the MINI Space community to drop a comment below telling us where their ideal Getaway is and why. The competition is now over and winners will be notified via email.
(There is no legal recourse. The judges' decision is final. Prizes are non refundable and non transferable.)
1. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you post a comment.
2. Closing date for entries is 04/06/10 12:00 CET.
3. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the MINI Countryman Open Air and an overnight stay in May Fair Hotel. You and your chosen guest will be responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other personal expenses.
4. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable.
5. There will be 5 winners. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into.
7. The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward.
8. Entrants agree to these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
10. The winner will be notified by email on 04/06/10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 07/06/10, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
The X-raid team line up at the 2014 Dakar Rally with eleven MINI ALL4 Racings. The goal is obvious: retain the title.
Ahead of Design Miami 2013, we drive into the sunshine for our final stop on the Dezeen and MINI World tour to explore the sights of America's "Magic City."
Find out all about the private X-raid team at the 2014 Dakar Rally.
Three raging celebrations and a swell of worldwide excitement later, The New MINI. The New Original. is already wearing its globetrotter badge with pride. Get the full launch story here.
After lying dormant for decades, a 1959 Austin Seven Classic Mini is racking up fresh miles thanks to a dedicated restoration team. Hear how it felt to fire up the engine from the lucky guy with the keys to the classic.
What do you get when you put unbridled creativity and automotive expertise under one roof? Carlex Design knows. Now find out yourself.