MINI Countryman Open Air
On June 8th MINI will be rolling out the green carpet to welcome in a select group of guests and friends to enjoy a special musical and sensory experience. The night will culminate in a world-exclusive performance by megastar producer, Timbaland and U.S. country singer Michelle Branch. They will perform the world premiere of their new collabo single ‘Getaway'.
We have already given away 5 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event with a complimentary over night stay at the May Fair Hotel post party, but you can catch scenes from the event right here on MINI Space where we will be the first to post pictures, videos and exclusive content from the MINI Countryman Open Air event.
Held in a unique London location the event will have all the party essentials like DJs, dancing, drinks, live music performances from special guests, and will also feature some activities that bring the vibe of "Getaway" into the urban atmosphere.
The night is all about getting the feeling of the a rural and cozy getaway in the heart of a teeming metropolis. Special activities will include knitting workshops and giveaways from knitting collective Wool and the Gang. Party goers will get hands on with the gang, and will go home at the end of the night with a fuzzy reminder of their urban Getaway.
The evening will also include live painting performances by urban painters from STROKE Urban Art fair. STROKE shows urban arts from around the world and at this event their canvas will be a MINI.
The MINI Space team will be reporting live from the event so stay tuned for more info.
To compete to win tickets to the event we asked the MINI Space community to drop a comment below telling us where their ideal Getaway is and why. The competition is now over and winners will be notified via email.
(There is no legal recourse. The judges' decision is final. Prizes are non refundable and non transferable.)
1. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you post a comment.
2. Closing date for entries is 04/06/10 12:00 CET.
3. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the MINI Countryman Open Air and an overnight stay in May Fair Hotel. You and your chosen guest will be responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other personal expenses.
4. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable.
5. There will be 5 winners. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into.
7. The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward.
8. Entrants agree to these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
10. The winner will be notified by email on 04/06/10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 07/06/10, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
Pro Surfer Kalani Robb and renowned surfboard artisans Channel Islands Surfboards have teamed up with MINI to design ‘The MINI', a surfboard that handles like its namesake.
Attending an International Mini Meeting can lead to an addictive motoring habit. Join Inga Narauskaitė from Lithuania on her adventurous trip from one MINI meeting to the next and find out why she keeps going back for more.
When tech takes us out of this world, how will our bodies respond to long-haul space travel? Lucy McRae explores ways in which we might prepare for the final frontier.
If you're looking for a journey worth replicating, read up on some of Britain's most beautiful counties, put them in your sat nav and hit the road.
Amrei Andrasch is a Berlin-based artist who brings paper to life in sculptures and animation. Read on to learn about her work and how her classic Mini brings fun and freedom to the streets of Berlin.
Savour the sweet waning glow of summer with 7 tracks that refuse to see off the year's sunniest days.