MINI Countryman Open Air
On June 8th MINI will be rolling out the green carpet to welcome in a select group of guests and friends to enjoy a special musical and sensory experience. The night will culminate in a world-exclusive performance by megastar producer, Timbaland and U.S. country singer Michelle Branch. They will perform the world premiere of their new collabo single ‘Getaway'.
We are giving away 5 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event with a complimentary over night stay at the May Fair Hotel post party, read on to find out how YOU can Getaway to the MINI Countryman Open Air event.
Held in a unique London location the event will have all the party essentials like DJs, dancing, drinks, live music performances from special guests, and will also feature some activities that bring the vibe of "Getaway" into the urban atmosphere.
The night is all about getting the feeling of the a rural and cozy getaway in the heart of a teeming metropolis. Special activities will include knitting workshops and giveaways from knitting collective Wool and the Gang. Party goers will get hands on with the gang, and will go home at the end of the night with a fuzzy reminder of their urban Getaway.
The evening will also include live painting performances by urban painters from STROKE Urban Art fair. STROKE shows urban arts from around the world and at this event their canvas will be a MINI.
The MINI Space team will be reporting live from the event so stay tuned for more info.
To compete to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to the event and a room at the May Fair Hotel on the night-of, drop a comment below telling us where your ideal Getaway is and why.
(There is no legal recourse. The judges' decision is final. Prizes are non refundable and non transferable.)
1. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you post a comment.
2. Closing date for entries is 04/06/10 12:00 CET.
3. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the MINI Countryman Open Air and an overnight stay in May Fair Hotel. You and your chosen guest will be responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other personal expenses.
4. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable.
5. There will be 5 winners. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into.
7. The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward.
8. Entrants agree to these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
10. The winner will be notified by email on 04/06/10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 07/06/10, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
Os participantes na edição 2015 do Rally Dakar, já percorreram metade dos 9000 kms, no coração da América do Sul. Eis a crónica a meio da prova.
Encarar as dunas não é tarefa para amadores. A equipe X-raid, em seu MINI ALL4 Racing, trabalhou duro para enfrentar a rota do Rali Dakar 2015. Confira as imagens fantásticas da equipe levantando poeira no deserto.
A nova exposição temporária do Museu BMW em Munique, tem cerca de 30 fascinantes veículos originais, peças valiosas e a interessantíssima história por trás do MINI. Andreas Braun, o curador, oferece um passeio exclusivo pelo MINI Space e revela os tesouros da exposição.
Conheça melhor o MINI ALL4 Racing e veja o que é necessário para deixar seu MINI pronto para encarar as dunas implacáveis do Rali Dakar.
Mais de 9.000 quilômetros sobre dunas de areia perigosamente moles, através de campos de pedregulhos traiçoeiros, pelas alturas gigantescas dos Andes, e penetrando no calor implacável do deserto, de uma das regiões mais secas do planeta: quem ambicionar a vitória tem que estar preparado para sofrer. Tudo isto é uma certeza, assim como o facto da MINI estar preparada, para defender com sucesso, o seu título, no Rally Dakar 2015.