MINI Countryman Open Air
On June 8th MINI will be rolling out the green carpet to welcome in a select group of guests and friends to enjoy a special musical and sensory experience. The night will culminate in a world-exclusive performance by megastar producer, Timbaland and U.S. country singer Michelle Branch. They will perform the world premiere of their new collabo single ‘Getaway'.
We are giving away 5 pairs of tickets to this exclusive event with a complimentary over night stay at the May Fair Hotel post party, read on to find out how YOU can Getaway to the MINI Countryman Open Air event.
Held in a unique London location the event will have all the party essentials like DJs, dancing, drinks, live music performances from special guests, and will also feature some activities that bring the vibe of "Getaway" into the urban atmosphere.
The night is all about getting the feeling of the a rural and cozy getaway in the heart of a teeming metropolis. Special activities will include knitting workshops and giveaways from knitting collective Wool and the Gang. Party goers will get hands on with the gang, and will go home at the end of the night with a fuzzy reminder of their urban Getaway.
The evening will also include live painting performances by urban painters from STROKE Urban Art fair. STROKE shows urban arts from around the world and at this event their canvas will be a MINI.
The MINI Space team will be reporting live from the event so stay tuned for more info.
To compete to win one of 5 pairs of tickets to the event and a room at the May Fair Hotel on the night-of, drop a comment below telling us where your ideal Getaway is and why.
(There is no legal recourse. The judges' decision is final. Prizes are non refundable and non transferable.)
1. You will be automatically entered into the draw when you post a comment.
2. Closing date for entries is 04/06/10 12:00 CET.
3. The prize consists of a pair of tickets to the MINI Countryman Open Air and an overnight stay in May Fair Hotel. You and your chosen guest will be responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other personal expenses.
4. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prizes are not transferable.
5. There will be 5 winners. The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received. The draw will not be subject to any appeal and no correspondence concerning the drawing of the winners will be entered into.
7. The winners may be featured in promotional material and be required to take part in other PR activity without entitlement to any financial reward.
8. Entrants agree to these rules by entering into the prize draw. These rules are governed by English law.
10. The winner will be notified by email on 04/06/10. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by 07/06/10, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
O designer e cineasta Keiichi Matsuda introduz novas possibilidades para a infraestrutura de transporte e discute como a realidade aumentada pode mudar para sempre nossa experiência com espaços físicos.
A designer e pesquisadora Daisy Ginsberg arrisca uns palpites sobre o futuro da biologia sintética e como os novos materiais poderão mudar a forma como dirigimos.
8 países, 10 cidades e 3.750 quilômetros em 12 dias - este é o balanço da Europa Tour feita pelo MINIPassion Club da Turquia. Descubra aqui o que os MINIacs viveram em sua viagem pelo continente.
Framed! desafiou os membros na comunidade do MINI Space a encontrar imagens que formam uma moldura de forma impressionante e inusitada. Confira as fotos vencedoras aqui!
6 meses de preparação, 4000 km, viagem de 12 dias e só 4 fotos. MINI Space faz uma entrevista exclusiva com o fotógrafo analógico e motorista do MINI Paceman, Christoph Stepan.
Em uma época em que veículos autônomos precisarão de poucos sistemas de segurança, do que os designers seriam capazes com uma dose maior de liberdade criativa? A Dezeen and MINI Frontiers descobriu a resposta após seu encontro com Dominic Wilcox e sua criação MINI, um ‘carro-leito' feito de vitrais.